Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Here is a card I made awhile back but have not gotten around to posting. Sorry. I have been pretty busy trying to keep up with the new GREAT DANE PUPPY. He is really, really sweet but not HOUSE BROKEN YET! Its getting better. I'll post a photo of him soon.

For my card today I have used papers from Fancy Pants Rusted Sun Collection. The flowers are by Prima and the pearls are from my stash. I have used this image from Mo's Digital Pencil. She has some really cute designs. I have colored her with my Copics but have not kept a list of which ones they were.

Sorry I have been so long since my last post.

Kellie

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie - this is just so cute. And you're right, the image is just precious. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dane?? WOW. That's a project and a 1/2! Cute card.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card love the flowers and the colors are great
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!love it all.TFS.
    Cant wait to see your puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable..love the colors and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image! I admire your eye for color and picking DSP for your cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, that's a really cute image. The best of luck with your new Great Dane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty... I like how you folded up that little edge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kellie,

    This is amazing! Love the image and the patterned papers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete